Have some free time? Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity? Then look no further!
Services for Undocumented Students have revamped our volunteer program and would like to continue collaborating with our students this semester. It is open to undocumented students and allies who are interested to learn about resources, programs, and volunteer opportunities to serve our undocumented community at UC Merced.
- Volunteer at least three hours per week and participate in two events per month
- Assist with planning, coordinating, and promotion of events
- Adequately explain on-campus resources and programs for undocumented students
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the workings of Services for Undocumented Students
- Collaborate with student coordinators to plan programs and events for undocumented students
- Engage with current and prospective students
- Program Coordinator can serve as a future reference and/or write a letter of recommendation depending on your level of involvement