WELCOME AND WELCOME BACK
We are excited to have you be a part of the UC Merced community! For the purpose of resources, undocumented students are defined as one of the following:
- Undocumented AB 540 student
- Students with DACA/DACA students
- Students who filed for the CA Dream Act
A new year means new policies, events, staff, and updates. Best of all, new students and a growing community of 600+ undocumented students! Join Services for Undocumented Students for our Fall Forums to stay up to date with vital information. The Fall Forums are a required program for both new and returning students who wish to obtain assistance and resources from our services. Please make this program a priority.
INFORMATION THAT WILL BE COVERED
- Policy Updates
- Administrative Updates
- Community Support
- Our services
- Advisor and peer support
- Legal support
- Financial assistance
- Community-building events
- Volunteer Program
- Upcoming Events, immigration consultations, and much more!
FALL FORUM DATES
NEW STUDENTS (FIRST YEAR INCLUDING NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS)
- Wednesday, August 23rd | 6:00pm-7:30pm | Classroom Office Building 2 | Room 110
- Thursday, August 24th | 6:00pm-7:30pm | Classroom Office Building 2 | Room 110
- Friday, August 25th | 12:00pm-1:30pm | Classroom Office Building | Room 120
RETURNING STUDENTS (SECOND-FIFTH YEAR STUDENTS)
- Saturday, August 26th | 12:00pm-1:30pm | Classroom Office Building | Room 120
- Tuesday, August 29th | 6:00pm-7:30pm | Classroom Office Building 2 | Room 110
- Friday, September 1st | 12:00pm-1:30pm | Classroom Office Building | Room 120
If you are unable to attend...
Because of class conflict, not comfortable attending, work conflict, etc. -- you are still expected to fill out this form AND e-mail Ariana Mora Mero, Program Coordinator, with your availability (3 options) to meet/phone call. Appointment hours vary per week; usually 8:00am to 5:00pm from Monday-Friday.